Adidas Adizero Ubersonic 4 – In-Depth Review
The Adidas Adizero Ubersonic 4 is built to be light and quick, making it an excellent companion for quick court movements. Moreover, you can find here adidas adizero ubersonic 4 review in detail.
The latest Light strike midsole has a lot of bounce to it. It promotes a lightweight and dynamic performance on the court.
👉 The Ubersonic 4 is perfect for:
- Hardcourt tennis
- Players who move aggressively
- Intermediate and professional level players
👉 Let us head to the pros and cons first:
Table of Contents
Pros and Cons of Adidas Adizero Ubersonic 4
|The shoes come with a fresh and superb design. You may love it||Players who have a high arch or forefoot pain should avoid this shoe|
|These Adidas Adizero Ubersonic 4 tennis shoes are perfectly lightweight||The structure of the socks makes them more difficult to put on|
|These shoes can literally accommodate all sizes||Some players complained about laces being too thin|
|They offer undeniably excellent stability on the court||The shoes also lack ankle support|
|The breathability in these shoes is fantastic, which makes them so comfortable|
The pros and cons kind of make you have clear whether these shoes are best for you or not.
👉 To gain more clarity, let’s dig into a detailed Adidas Adizero Ubersonic 4 review of tennis shoes.
Summary of Adidas Adizero Ubersonic 4 Tennis Shoes
The Adidas Adizero Ubersonic 4 shoes are pretty lightweight and fit like a glove. This new edition has a lot of updates and modifications from its previous models.
Two layers make up the uppers. One is a seamless Prime knit layer with a sock-like structure, and another is a woven Prime green layer.
In summary, you’ll get adidas adizero ubersonic 4 review in detail.
On the court, the secure fit helps you to change directions quickly.
Compared to previous models, the midsole foam makes the shoe more comfortable. The shoe has a reusable insole that can be removed and washed regularly.
When it comes to tennis shoes, the shoe weighs 13.5 oz, which is on the lighter side. The shoes are true to size and need no break-in time.
The shoe’s outsole is made of sturdy rubber that offers excellent stability when walking around the court. In high wear, a thick herringbone tread pattern increases the shoe’s durability.
Adidas Adizero Ubersonic 4 review will provide you with excellent stability, lightweight, and attractive design.
If you are a vast Adidas fan or a fan of their previous Ubersonics, you are going to love wearing these shoes.
Features of Adidas Adizero Ubersonic 4
- The shoes come with a synthetic sole
- The herringbone tread pattern of the shoes is specifically designed for players who play in hard courts
- The external heel counter offers you ultimate stability as well as protection.
- They are super lightweight
- They are woven seamlessly for better performance
- Light strike cushioning is engineered for intense movement and next-level comfort
In-depth review of Adidas Adizero Ubersonic 4
👉 This will cover whole adidas adizero ubersonic 4 review here are as follows:
- Tongue and lacing system
- Heel counter and toe box
- Weight and size
- Color options
- I am not going to lie, but the design of these shoes is just incredible. The designers must have thought of making something fresh and attractive.
- The design of these is very appealing; they may remind you of Air Zoom Vapor X Kyrie 5, except the color combinations are not the same.
- The style and appearance of these shoes are very similar to the skin of a zebra. Trust me, and they look pretty cool.
- Imagine the boost in your confidence and self-esteem when wearing these breathtaking shoes for the game. You may look on point with a matching tennis outfit.
- It is the most important aspect of adidas adizero ubersonic 4 review.
- The upper is made of a sock-like Prime knit construction, which is seamless. This material can give you a lot of versatility and comfort as you move around the court.
- Furthermore, using the second layer of woven Prime green material provides excellent stability when making short turns and stops.
- Moreover, the upper material from Adidas is highly durable.
- If you are a toe dagger or an aggressive player, you will love this shoe because it will keep you going for a long time.
- Finally, the upper is breathable, which is a significant bonus.
- You will appreciate the fresh air that enters the shoe as the moisture quickly disappears. In hot conditions, these shoes will keep you going for long matches.
#3. Tongue and Lacing System
- The tongue is skinny, even more than Ubersonic 2.
- The tongue is quite similar to the 3s. Furthermore, the language is attached to the shoe, so you will get a snack fit when you bring your feet inside.
- The lacing system is well-designed and superior to previous models.
- They have included an eyelet device for shoelaces close to the Vapor.
- The shoe lacing system is integrated into the upper, and wiglets are integrated into the midsole to keep your feet stable in the game.
#4. Heel Counter and Toe Box
- The heel counter is exquisitely crafted. It’s tall and comes with a pad. This is awesome because it ensures a secure fit and comfort.
- Besides that, it provides excellent foot support, far better than the 3s. This would be beneficial to players who have ankle problems.
- The Ubersonic 4 also has a dual outrigger and an explicit heel counter. This will give you a lot more stability on the court.
- The toe box is well constructed. It will shield you from future accidents and is exceptionally long-lasting.
- Even if you are a player who slips a lot, this shoe will not be a problem for you.
- The heal counter and toe box are also main aspects of adidas adizero ubersonic 4 review.
- The light strike midsole foam is used in the midsole, making it softer than previous ones. It is also a little stiff, but considering how lightweight it is, the arch support area is excellent.
- Another great feature of the midsole is how Adidas retained the large polypropylene shank, which will provide excellent support and durability while being lightweight.
- On the other hand, the midsole has a long and wide lateral flange that is not very sharp.
- The good news is that it will give you extra stability on the forefoot.
- The shoe has a removable insole, convenient because you can wash it and dry it outside. Or else, you can substitute it with a new one.
- In addition, the insole gives you a padded feel, which can keep your feet comfortable.
- There is a flaw in the insole. The insole can wear out fast due to the spongy foam surrounding it.
- The outsole features various designs, like contrasting herringbone tread, flat racing skid herringbone, and many more.
- This outsole structure combination will allow you to slide easily and quickly on the court.
- In addition, if you look closely at the outsole, you will find a yellow neon higher density rubber that will provide you with incredible support under your arch.
#8. Weight and Size
- It measures 10.5 inches in length and weighs 13.5 ounces.
- This shoe falls entirely into the category of lightweight footwear.
- This is great because it will help you maintain your balance while increasing your pace.
- The shoe’s size and length are accurate, and there is no need for a break-in period.
- Weight and size makes this adidas adizero ubersonic 4 review quite interesting.
- The shoe’s fit is close to that of the Ubersonic 3s, which means it’s forgiving and sensitive.
- The shoe, on the other hand, is better suited to players with narrow, medium, and broad feet.
- However, it is not ideal for players with a very high arch or forefoot pain. If you fall into any of these categories, you should avoid this shoe.
#10. Color Options
- As attractive as this shoe appears, there are currently no color options available. It is only available in black/solar yellow/cloud white.
- It would be fantastic if Adidas added more color choices and allowed players to choose the shoes that match their tennis outfit.
- The shoe costs around $127 – $198 on Amazon, which is out of reach for most players. However, when you consider the incredible features, you will realize that it is worth the price.
This is also important aspect of this adidas adizero ubersonic 4 review.
👉 You can also see a full video review of Adidas Adizero Ubersonic 4 here:
Why is Adidas Adizero Ubersonic 4 Better Than Former Models?
- The cushioning of the shoe has improved. These shoes have a new Light strike midsole which is super lightweight.
- This midsole gives you a close-to-ground feel.
- The midsole in Adidas Adizero Ubersonic 4 is better than previous versions as it is more responsive.
- The 360 knit mesh on the upper covers the foot in warmth and provides enough flexibility for a custom fit. It’s designed to be more breathable and smoother than the previous version’s Prime knit material.
- Prime green is a recycled material that serves as the upper layer’s second layer of protection. It adds lateral structure to the court and improves flexibility for fast court cuts.
What do Other Reviewers think About the New Adidas Adizero Ubersonic 4 Shoes?
#1. Run Repeat
The reviewers at Run Repeat have given these shoes a score of overall 83 out of 100. There are 5 experts and 33 users who have rated the shoes differently.
The experts have rated the shoes 96 out of 100, while the users have given 4.3 out of 5.
The players, as well as the experts, liked that the shoe is extremely lightweight. Above is given adidas adizero ubersonic 4 review rating for the users.
They find it very comfortable. Some users loved how sturdy the shoes are and how awesome they would be on the outdoor courts.
A few users also found that the toe box was not quite comfortable for people with wide feet.
However, the users and the experts were highly impressed by the design of the shoes.
They also appreciated the traction that shoes offer, making the users easy to slide and stop quickly during matches.
#2. Tennis Shoes Lab
- The Tennis shoe lab has given the Adidas Adizero Ubersonic 4 a rating of 4.5 out of 5.
- They have rated the comfort of the shoes 4.5.
- The durability of the shoes was given 4.5 ratings.
- They found the stability of these shoes to be excellent, so they gave them a 4.5.
- Breathability is extremely important, and these shoes have it, so it’s a 4.5 for breathability.
- Weight is the major reason people will buy this shoe, so because these shoes are lightweight, they gave it 4.5.
- The fit and size are just perfect as per the tennis shoe lab, which is why they gave these shoes a 4.5 for their fit and size.
The reviews say that as Adidas has combined all the features of its previous versions Ubersonic 2 and 3, they have brought their shoe game to a higher level.
The shoe’s build is quite impressive as it gives a flexible and light ride.
The shoes have improved in every aspect, and the reviewers further added that people with narrow feet will love the comfort of these shoes.
They specifically love their Midsole because of its cushioning.
As this post ends, I hope you have learned a lot about the latest Ubersonic four and its excellent features.
Adidas did an outstanding job with this Adidas Adizero Ubersonic 4 shoe in many ways, including the style, excellent stability, and lightweight.
However, there are a few flaws, such as the lack of color choices. So, above was all the adidas adizero ubersonic 4 review.
Aside from that, it’s a perfect tennis shoe to allow you to have a great game of tennis.